FREE Muscle Secrets eBook
Learn Secret Techniques To
Build Muscle, Lose Fat and Gain Strength!
Enter your first name and a valid email address
for free instant access to the muscle building eBook.
Vitamin A Supplement Benefits
What is Vitamin A?
- It is a fat-soluble nutrient that aids in the growth and
repair of body tissues.
- This helps the body maintain smooth and healthy
- Internally it protects mucous membranes of the
nose, sinuses, lungs, eyelids, mouth, throat,
stomach and intestines.
- Other important functions that Vitamin A plays is to
help build strong bones and teeth, the formation of
blood, immunity and the maintenance of eye sight.
- Vitamin A can be found in animal tissue, fruits and
- Beta-carotene is the form of vitamin A that is found
in fruits and vegetables. Unlike the form that is
present in animal tissue, beta-carotene must
undergo conversion to vitamin A within the body
before it is absorbed.
- Beta-carotene can be found in carrots, green leafy
vegetables, such as spinach, kale, beet greens,
broccoli, Brussels sprouts and cabbage.
- Beta-carotene should be taken instead of vitamin
A since it still has the same results, but with out the
- Factors that contribute to the absorption of vitamin
A are: intake of mineral oil, alcohol consumption,
iron, and vitamin E intake over 600 IU.
- Recommended dosage is 5000IU.
Subscribe to the FREE monthly Muscle-Building
Tips Newsletter with hundreds of articles and tips on how to
maximize muscle growth in minimum time! -- (A $57 value available for
free for this limited time internet introductory offer) In it you'll discover:
Diet tips to help gain pounds of muscle
Secret supplement formulas you need to be using to unleash
your muscle growth
The best exercises for each one of your bodyparts
that force your body to grow muscle!
Plus hundreds more...
all FREE sent to your
email address when you sign up now!
To sign up simply send an email to email@example.com
This information presented is intended to be used for educational purposes only.
The statements made have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration
(U.S.). This stack product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent
any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health
care practitioner regarding any suggestions and recommendations made.