Vitamin B12 Benefits
Information on Vitamin B12 Deficiency Symptoms
- Vitamin B12 is water-soluble and helps in
providing the body with energy.
- It is necessary for normal metabolism and is
involved in the breakdown of fats, proteins and
- It also helps iron function better in the body.
- It can be found in meats, fish, and dairy products.
- Symptoms of deficiency may take several years to
- These include soreness and weakness of the arms
and legs, diminished reflex response and memory
loss, fatigue and impaired touch and pain
- Common dosage is 2 mcg. Higher dosages are
Subscribe to the FREE monthly Muscle-Building
Tips Newsletter with hundreds of articles and tips on how to
maximize muscle growth in minimum time! -- (A $57 value available for
free for this limited time internet introductory offer) In it you'll discover:
Diet tips to help gain pounds of muscle
Secret supplement formulas you need to be using to unleash
your muscle growth
The best exercises for each one of your bodyparts
that force your body to grow muscle!
Plus hundreds more...
all FREE sent to your
email address when you sign up now!
To sign up simply send an email to email@example.com
This information presented is intended to be used for educational purposes only.
The statements made have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration
(U.S.). This stack product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent
any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health
care practitioner regarding any suggestions and recommendations made.