Vitamin B2 Riboflavin
Vitamin B2 Deficiency
- Vitamin B2 is a water-soluble vitamin that is
necessary for energy production and cell
- It is good for athletes since it is stored in the
muscles and is used in times of physical exertion .
- It is also necessary for the maintenance of vision,
skin, hair and nails.
- Sources of vitamin B2 are organ meats, milk,
yogurt, eggs, and brewer's yeast.
- Vitamin B2 is not stored in the body and must be
acquired from a person diet or supplementation.
- Deficiency usually results from poor eating habits
and the most common symptoms are cracks and
sores in the corners of the mouth.
- Dosage recommendation is 2mg. But higher
dosage formulas are available.
Subscribe to the FREE monthly Muscle-Building
Tips Newsletter with hundreds of articles and tips on how to
maximize muscle growth in minimum time! -- (A $57 value available for
free for this limited time internet introductory offer) In it you'll discover:
Diet tips to help gain pounds of muscle
Secret supplement formulas you need to be using to unleash
your muscle growth
The best exercises for each one of your bodyparts
that force your body to grow muscle!
Plus hundreds more...
all FREE sent to your
email address when you sign up now!
To sign up simply send an email to email@example.com
This information presented is intended to be used for educational purposes only.
The statements made have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration
(U.S.). This stack product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent
any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health
care practitioner regarding any suggestions and recommendations made.