Choline Supplement Benefits
- Choline serves as a co-enzyme in the metabolic
- It helps in the utilization of fats and cholesterol in
- It protects cells from free radical damage, prevents
a fatty liver, and facilitates the movement of fats
into the cells.
- It can be found in brewer's yeast, egg yolk, liver,
and wheat germ.
- Deficiency is associated with fat deposits in the
- Recommended dosage is 400 to 900 mcg. Higher
dosages are available.
Subscribe to the FREE monthly Muscle-Building
Tips Newsletter with hundreds of articles and tips on how to
maximize muscle growth in minimum time! -- (A $57 value available for
free for this limited time internet introductory offer) In it you'll discover:
Diet tips to help gain pounds of muscle
Secret supplement formulas you need to be using to unleash
your muscle growth
The best exercises for each one of your bodyparts
that force your body to grow muscle!
Plus hundreds more...
all FREE sent to your
email address when you sign up now!
To sign up simply send an email to email@example.com
This information presented is intended to be used for educational purposes only.
The statements made have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration
(U.S.). This stack product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent
any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health
care practitioner regarding any suggestions and recommendations made.