FREE Muscle Secrets eBook
Learn Secret Techniques To
Build Muscle, Lose Fat and Gain Strength!
Enter your first name and a valid email address
for free instant access to the muscle building eBook.
Iron Nutritional Vitamin Supplements
- Iron is concentrated in the blood and is present in
all living cells.
- It is involved in respiration and is the carrier vehicle
for getting oxygen to all the cells of the body.
- The major function of iron is to combine with
protein and copper and make hemoglobin.
- Iron helps build up the quality of blood and
increases resistance to stress, strengthens the
immune system, promotes growth in teens and
assists in energy production.
- Iron can be found in liver, lean meats, leafy green
vegetables, whole grains, dried fruits, legumes and
- Deficiency is common and can cause anemia.
- Symptoms of iron related anemia are constipation,
brittle nails, tiredness, pale pallor and headaches.
- Recommended dosage is 11mgs for women and
10 mgs for men.
Subscribe to the FREE monthly Muscle-Building
Tips Newsletter with hundreds of articles and tips on how to
maximize muscle growth in minimum time! -- (A $57 value available for
free for this limited time internet introductory offer) In it you'll discover:
Diet tips to help gain pounds of muscle
Secret supplement formulas you need to be using to unleash
your muscle growth
The best exercises for each one of your bodyparts
that force your body to grow muscle!
Plus hundreds more...
all FREE sent to your
email address when you sign up now!
To sign up simply send an email to email@example.com
This information presented is intended to be used for educational purposes only.
The statements made have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration
(U.S.). This stack product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent
any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health
care practitioner regarding any suggestions and recommendations made.